Online applications are invited by SBI Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates for SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2018 of 47 Specialist Officers Posts. Candidates Can Apply Through the Official Website www.sbi.co.in Both Male and Female Can Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2018.
Daily Visit our website www.jobpunjab.com for Latest Updates about all Govt and Private Jobs. The Information regarding detail of Posts, Salary, Qualifications, and other Terms and Conditions etc. are given below :-
Details About SBI Recruitment 2018 :
Name of The Organization : State Bank of India
Name of The Vacancies :
- Specialist Officers
Total Number of Posts : 47
Job Type : Central Govt.
Location of Job : All Over India
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Starting Date To Apply : 30-OCT-2018
Last Date To Apply : 22-Nov-2018
Apply Mode : Online
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification For SBI Recruitment 2018 :
- The Candidate Should have B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA from reputed universities.
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2018 :
To know the Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2018 is based on Shortlisting and Interview.
Salary/Pay Scale :
The Selected candidates get pay Rs. 35,150 – Rs. 86,442/- pm with Other Benefits.
Age Limit/Relaxation :
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years (30-09-2018)
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- GEN/OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
Document Required :
- Photograph (Size 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 Pixel)
- ID Proff
- Birth Certificate (PDF)
- Mark Sheets/Degree Certificates (PDF)
- Experience certificates
- Current Salary
- Other Certificates
How to Fill Online RBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
- Candidates apply from official website Click Here
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill The information carefully.
- Attach The required documents .
- Click On Submit.
- Take Print Out For Future Use.
Important Links :
Find More Govt and Private Jobs In India
- 10,000+ Jobs In Punjab
- 45,000+ Police/Defence Jobs
- 30,000+ Bank Jobs
- 50,000+ Railway Jobs
- 22,000+ SSC/UPSC Jobs
- 1 Lakh+ All India Govt. Jobs
- 27,000+ Teaching Jobs